Video Game Industry Round Table
This group brings together industry and supporters in order to foster the growth of a vibrant and significant video game industry in Greater Victoria.
Participants are individuals based in Greater Victoria who either run game studios with 5+ employees or individuals from organizations which support the growth of the video game sector.
Examples of topics covered
- Assembling video game industry economic analysis and promo video
- Coordinating Video Game Industry presence at Discover Tectoria and GottaCon
- Interfacing on policy activities with DigiBC
We do this through
- Increasing coordination and communication between industry participants
- Acting as the steward of our collective vision for building our video game sector
- Identifying new opportunities for strengthening our sector
- Working together to maximize these opportunities
This group meets every two months
How to Join
If you are qualified (see 'Who') and a VIATeC member company, please send a brief professional bio (3-4 sentences) to Rob Bennett, Program Director. He will forward your bio to the Chair of the group for consideration.