Are you a Canadian tech SME ready for the US market?
Canadian Technology Accelerator Program in New York City February - June 2017 | Apply Now
CTA Digital Tech connects Canadian entrepreneurs to clients, strategic partners and investors. CTA Digital Tech is a five-month program run by the Canadian Consulate in New York that helps high-potential SME tech companies in: Ad Tech, FinTech, Big Data Analytics, Software-as-a-Service, E-Commerce and Online Content.
We’re looking for revenue-generating companies suitable for the New York City market, with a plan of action for prospecting in the region. Application deadline: December 2, 2016.
CTA Digital Tech includes:
- Mentorship from private-sector partners, industry leaders and Trade Commissioners
- Membership at Grind, a central co-working facility in NYC
- One-month virtual programming and four months of in-market support
- Monthly programs and workshops
Why New York?
A dynamic hub for digital tech entrepreneurship; a world economic leader in many sectors, home to VC and Angel investors and potential business partners and much more
Who we are looking for:
Revenue-positive SMEs with a fully-built product; a senior representative able to take part in one month of virtual programming, and four months of business development in New York City.
What you need to qualify:
- A revenue-generating business
- ($1M in revenue and/or investment)
- A strong and experienced founding team
- A client acquisition strategy for New York
- Financial resources to spend four months in New York City
How to apply/for more information:
- For more information about the CTA
- Application form:
- Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
Company selection is done by a panel of experts. No cost to apply; Companies are responsible for living and travel expenses.
Follow us: @CTA_NYC
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service: