Source: Digital Technology Supercluster
The Digital Technology Supercluster is now accepting ideas in our Cycle 4 Technology Leadership Program. We are seeking big, ambitious projects that will help solve some of the world's biggest challenges.
The Digital Technology Supercluster is stoking the engines of Canada's economic renewal through the development, deployment, and scaling of Canadian-made digital technologies to accelerate our return to prosperity and drive Canada's global leadership.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Our Technology Leadership program is seeking to co-invest up to $30M in approximately five to seven big and ambitious projects that have clear commercial pathways, a high degree of innovation and strong collaboration.
- The program is focused on the following areas: Keeping Canadians Safe & Healthy, Addressing Climate Change & Protecting the Environment and Accelerating Digital Transformation.
- You can register your interest in the call by telling us about your project concept here.
- Submissions will be accepted on a continuous intake basis, so there is no deadline for submission. There is a finite funding envelope, therefore the strongest proposals that come through first will be selected. We will post updates on the program on this page.
- Find out more on our program page, Program Guide and Co-Investment Guidelines.
- Register your interest by telling us about your project concept here.
- Register for one of our upcoming Cycle 4 Information Webinars (note: both sessions are identical, and will be recorded for future reference)
Monday, October 26 Webinar: Register Now
Tuesday, November 3 Webinar: Register Now