Request for Proposals: BCIC Innovation Commercialization Pilot
The BC Innovation Council is seeking applications from BC-based consortia to deliver the BCIC Innovation Commercialization Pilot, a funding program that will support innovation projects that help BC companies or organizations increase efficiencies, become more competitive and create jobs.
Who should apply?
Qualified applicants must be consortia comprised of BC-based:
- post-secondary institution
- one or more economic development entities and/or not-for-profit entities
Among additional requirements, the successful applicants/consortia will be expected to:
- review key industries in their regions and determine their innovation needs
- find three relevant innovation commercialization projects to be funded up to $30k each
- disburse and manage project grant funding
The RFP deadline is February 2, 2018.
For full RFP details and to apply, please visit BC Bid and follow these instructions:
- Visit BCBid.gov.bca
- Click ‘Browse for Bid Opportunities or Bid Results’
- Click ‘Browse opportunities by organization’
- Click ‘BC Innovation Council’