Seattle Angel Conference accepting company applications
(Deadline: Aug 30)
The Seattle Angel Conference is a program for companies and new investors to engage in Angel Investing. We will gather 20-40 Angel Investors and raise a fund of $150+K . Our goal is to look at companies that are at or near first revenue, who would find an Angel Investment valuable.
We do a review of all the companies and provide feedback. The application deadline for companies is August 30th. Over the 12 weeks from the first week in September until the final event on the 14th of November, the investors will engage with some of the companies, selecting companies until they select a final winner at the final event.
The calendar looks something like:
- Aug 30 - Deadline for companies
- Sept 4 - SAC XIV First meeting/review (Investors Only)
- Sep 11 - SAC XIV Select 24 Quarter-Finalists (Investors Only)
- Sep 18 - SAC XIV 3-minute pitch night #1 (investors and Quarter-finalists)
- Sep 19 - SAC XIV 3-minute pitch night #2 (investors and Quarter-finalists)
- Sep 25 - SAC XIV Select 12 Semi-Finalists (Investors Only)
- Oct 2 - SAC XIV 10 minute pitch night #1 (Investors and Semi-finalists)
- Oct 3 - SAC XIV 10 Minute pitch night #2 (Investors and Semi-finalists)
- Oct 9 - SAC XIV Select 6 Finalists (Investors Only)
- Oct 16 - SAC XIV Due Diligence (Investors + Founders) (Group work)
- Oct 23 - SAC XIV Due Diligence (Investors Only)
- Oct 30 - SAC XIV Due Diligence (Investors Only)
- Nov 6 - SAC XIV Due Diligence (Investors Only)
- Nov 13 - SAC XIV Mixer (Investors and finalists)
- Nov 14 - SAC XIV Final Event (public) 12:30 to 6:30
All of the events will be held at Microsoft Building 99.
You can read more about the project at http://seattleangelconference.com.
In addition to purchasing a company application ticket to the final event, you will need to complete a profile on Gust.com, and submit it to the Angel Conference (https://gust.com/organizations/seattle-angel-conference) before Sept 4th.
Additional details here: http://www.seattleangelconference.com/p/entrepreneur_14.html.