Experience Tectoria is coming up on September 17th & 18th and we are looking for more companies to participate in our Demo Camp and Showcase Showdown events. We've already locked in Nathan Fielder, Ryan Guldemond and Paul Singh for other parts of the ET agenda, and now we've set our sights on our local talent!
Reasons to participate in Experience Tectoria's Demo Camp and Showcase Showdown
(spaces in both events are limited)
Demo Camp (Thursday September 17th @2pm) - 17 spots available
(like a tradeshow, but more fun, and with beer)
- Every participant receives a VIP pass to Experience Tectoria (includes VIP pass to Rifflandia)
- Chance to get introduced to / speak 1on1 with international investors, thought-shapers, potential customers and other local companies
- Be the face of Victoria's tech industry & help us demonstrate what makes Tectoria world class
Showcase Showdown (Friday September 18th @2pm) - only 8 spots available
(Pitch competition where the audience determines the winner and a panel provides colour commentary. Work your way up the ladder with 2min pitches to become champ!)
- Winning company gets to name an offering from Fort Tectoria's Ground Control Cafe, and their logo will be featured in the cafe too (both for 1 year)
- Every participant receives a VIP pass to Experience Tectoria (includes VIP pass to Rifflandia!)
- Winning company will also receive an additional 4 VIP passes to Experience Tectoria
- Chance to get your name out there, earn bragging rights, and have a great time!
If interested, please contact email@example.com