Showcase your emerging technology product or service at 2019 SXSW Pitch
Application Deadline to apply: Thursday, November 15th at 11:59 pm CST.
Take advantage of the opportunity to showcase your emerging technology product or service in front of industry leaders by participating in the 2019 SXSW Pitch (Formerly Accelerator).
This event takes place on March 9th and 10th as a part of the SXSW Festival, during which you can improve your product launch, attract venture capitalists, polish your elevator pitch, receive media exposure, build brand awareness, network, socialize and experience all that SXSW Interactive has to offer. The deadline to register is Thursday, November 15that 11:59 pm CST., a few months away, so visit
SXSW Pitch Application Fee $220
Of the 453 companies who participated in SXSW Pitch between 2009 and 2018, over 71% received funding, with combined funding in excess of almost $5.43 billion (does not include undisclosed grants, angel and seed funding). Of these 453 companies, 16% have been acquired by the likes of Google, British Telecom, Huffington Post, Apple, Live Nation, OpenTable, Constant Contact, and Harmon. Some of our prestigious alums you may know include Klout, Hipmunk, Wildfire, Tubemogul, Siri, Foodspotting, and Tango.
Launch date eligibility requirements:
· The company’s product or service must have launched no earlier than March 9, 2017;
· The company’s product or service must not launch after June 9, 2019;
· Each company may only enter one product or service to SXSWPitch;
· A company that enters more than one product or service will not be eligible to participate in SXSWPitch;
· Founders of the company applying must retain some portion of ownership in the company;
· Each applicant is only eligible to present in one of the SXSW family of startup events (SXSW Pitch, SXSW Pitch Release It, SXSW Pitch Launchedu). In contrast, if you have applied for one of these events (other than SXSW Pitch), and were not accepted to participate, then please feel free to apply to SXSW Pitch.
· The Company must not have raised over ten (10) Million Dollars in funding from combined funding sources; and
· The product or service must fall into one of the SXSW Pitch categories.
Applicants must be within one of the ten categories:
Augmented & Virtual Reality
Enterprise & Smart Data
Entertainment & Content
Health & Wearable
Social & Culture
Sports & Performance Data
Transportation & Delivery
We SXSW announce the Judges before the event?
Past Judges Include: Tim Draper of DFJ, John Sculley of Apple/Pepsi, Robert F. Smith of Vista Equity Partners, Constantijn van Oranje of Startup Delta, Tim O'Reilly of O'Reilly Media, Paul Graham of Y Combinator, Kay Koplovitz of Springboard Growth Capital/USA Network Co-Founder, Naval Ravikant of AngelList, Guy Kawasaki of Alltop, Cyan Banister of Founders Fund, Werner Vogels of Amazon, Shervin Pishevar of Sherpa Capital, Christine Herron of Intel Capital, Mark Suster of Upfront Ventures, Albert Wenger of Union Square Venture, Bob Metcalfe of 3Com/Ethernet Co-Founder, and Laurie Segall of CNN to name a few…
Where can I get more Information?
Visit the SXSW Pitch website athttps://www.sxsw.com/apply-to-participate/sxsw-pitch/