Seeking interested companies and entrepreneurs to join forces and take over San Francisco!
VIATEC will be joining other community stakeholders as part of "Team Victoria" to engage with San Francisco-based entrepreneurs, investors and other key individuals on September 28th and 29th.
The objectives of Team Victoria’s mission will include the following:
- Showcase and connect Victoria companies to investors and investment firms based in the Bay Area
- Target corporate meeting clients that align to the region’s Corporate Meetings Strategy
- Engage talent
- Engage with and connect to any potential academic partnerships that will enhance Victoria’s “education” brand or institutions.
Reasons to be interested:
- The final agenda will be tailored to participant interests and needs
- Ample time will be available for participants’ own private meetings, and a few shared meetings will be available too
- The trip will climax with a reception for all participants, to celebrate what makes Victoria such a unique and destined location to live and build a company
- This evening will be highlighted by a conversation with some very special guests!
We're inviting any companies and entrepreneurs that are interested in joining us to contact Rob Bennett at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
TEAM VICTORIA - ASSEMBLE!