Victoria-based Certn moves on to Round 3 of New Ventures BC Competition
The ventures have pitched and the judges’ scores are in! Here are the ten startups moving on from Round 2.5 to join Round 3 in our 2017 BCIC-New Ventures Competition. Congratulations to the ventures that are moving on.
Moving on to Round 3 (in alphabetical order)
1. Bellows roof anchor (1078955B.C)
2. Certn (The first Victoria-based company to make it to the top 26!)
3. CryoLogistics Refrigeration Technologies
4. Cuprous Pharmaceuticals
7. Slick Spaces Technologies
9. Trellis Technologies
10. Virtro Entertainment
These companies will join the top 16 that had previously advanced directly into Round 3 (in alphabetical order).
- Aeriosense Technologies
- Anomotion Interactive
- axSense Technologies
- Beyond Aerospace
- Copypants Creator Technologies
- Ecoation Innovative Solutions
- Microbiome Insights
- Orello Hearing Technologies
- Retarget Links
- Torus Biomedical Solutions
In the next stage of the competition, ventures will be paired with a mentor team and create a condensed business plan.