You must have full administration privileges to make any edits to your company profile.
Q. How do I know if I have administration privileges?
A. Login to the website. Your name will display in the top right hand corner of the page. Beside your name is a drop down arrow. Please select this. If you are an administrator, you will have an option to “Edit Company Profile” in the drop down list. If you do not see this option, you are not an administrator
If you require admin privileges please contact your acting Liaison for your company profile or contact firstname.lastname@example.org who can assist.
Q. How do I edit our company profile?
A. Login to the website. Use the drop down arrow beside your name to access your company profile “Edit Company profile”
- When the page opens it will automatically default to your company’s basic info tab of your business profile
- There will be several other tabs - Employees, Location and Privacy... Please select the tab you want to edit
- Make your changes and hit save at the bottom the page
- Tip: Make sure you fill out your profile as much as you can! When potential customers google your Company Name, your profile will often appear on the first page of results.
Q. Privacy tab – What is this?
Your company profile will automatically default to “Open” which means (List my company on the Membership Directory for anyone to see). Do not select “Private” (unless you are hiding from the law ;) ).
Q. How to add an employee to your company profile?
A. You must be an administrator to perform this function. Ensure you are logged into the website and on your company profile.
- Select the Employee tab
- Select "add an Employee" at the bottom of the page
- Enter their first and last name and email address
- During this step, you can choose whether to make them an admin person or not.
Please note: once the employee has been added to the company profile, only the individual can update their own personal profile. The administrator does not have the privileges to perform this task.
Q. How to delete an employee from your business profile?
A. Only VIATEC staff can perform this function for security reasons. Please send an email to email@example.com and provide the employees full name and email address.