Stories are the best way to teach, persuade and understand. Discover how they can help you bring data and metrics to life to inspire investors, motivate team members, and enhance buy-in.
You are invited to join us in the Parkside Hotel's Urban Ballroom for this engaging Executive Breakfast opportunity with Catherine Kerr.
Goal: To provide CEOs and Executive leaders with practical tools to build a story and effectively tell it in a variety of situations to maximize their impact.
- Explore and learn how stories are powerful (motivation), why stories are so important (excitement and alignment), and how to use stories to affect a transformation (leadership, business growth and team collaboration)
- Learn how to build, write, and tell great stories, and how to weave them into a dialogue
- 8:30am - Check-in, grab breakfast and network
- 9:00 -10:30am - Presentation
- 10:30am - wrap up and head to Discover Tectoria!
- Non-Member: $30
- VIATEC Members receive discounts based on membership type - make sure you log into our website to have it applied!
Sponsorship for this event is available, contact Tessa Bousfield at email@example.com
"Loved Cat! She provided tons of energy, and relevant stories. I will be able to immediately use the tools and techniques in my role."
"Great takeaways on how to work on being a better storyteller. The structure is very helpful."
"Cat is super-engaging and a refreshing change from "typical" presenters/facilitators"
Catherine Kerr, DoubleDigit Sales
Catherine has spent most of her career inspiring and educating sales professionals and leaders from around the world in a broad range of industries including Financial Services, Investment Banking, Pharmaceutical, Telecommunications, Insurance, Travel, Manufacturing, IT, Retail, and Professional Services.
Prior to her coaching career, Catherine was a tenacious hunter of sales, having sold a variety of products and successfully operated several business ventures. She draws on her diverse experience, including a Master's Degree in Education and specialization in psychology, to provide dynamic, high energy keynote speeches and workshops that challenge, engage and inspire.
VIATEC is excited to fly her in to engage our community!