Growth Hacking & Web Marketing Boot Camp
January 18-19, 2018
Cost: $1000 per participant - Includes lunches, snacks, room rental & 32GB USB Thumb Drive with all course materials.
To register: Email Rob@PlusROI.com
Want to leverage Growth Hacking and rapid testing to uncover the secrets of growing your company?
Join us for this intense 2 day program and you’ll learn how to maximize growth while carefully controlling your budget.
You’ll also learn how to translate your company’s goals into an efficient multi-channel web marketing strategy (while using Growth Hacking to validate your approach).
You’ll gain an understanding of the strategic functions of each web marketing channel as they apply to your overall strategy, as well as receiving guidance on creating your strategy.
Critically, you’ll learn how the many web marketing channels work together and how you can drive dramatically more return on investment through your marketing channels by having them effectively support each other.
Participants will leave these two days with a practical understanding of Growth Hacking and a knowledge of how to create their own effective multi-channel web marketing strategy.
In short, you will leave with a clear understanding of Growth Hacking and Web Strategy as they apply to your business.
- Principles of Growth Hacking, testing and trials
- Practical Growth Hacking examples (for each Marketing channel)
- Customer Targeting and Validation
- Web Marketing Strategy
- Content and Inbound Marketing
- Online Advertising & Search Engine Optimization
- Email Marketing & Social Media
- Website Conversion & the Marketing Funnel
- Tools of the Trade (two dozen free/affordable tools to get ‘er done).
This program is critical for:
- Startups who need to manage costs while planning ambitious growth paths
- Online Marketing Managers and Directors who need to manage multi-channel efforts with internal and/or external teams
- Business owners and entrepreneurs who want to do better on the web
- Individual channel specialists who want to drive even more value by better understanding the other channels
- Anyone who wants to understand the “big picture” of Growth Hacking & Web Marketing and how to craft a strategy.
8:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. each day.
This is a very intense two day program. Participants should arrive ready to work hard and learn quickly. Participants should also clear their schedule in order to have a minimum of external distractions.
Lunches, light refreshments and caffeine will be fully provided during the two days. Participants are invited to attend a casual social gathering immediately following Day 2 at a nearby restaurant.
Companies may send a second attendee from their organization to audit the course at no charge.