Conflict is an experience most people have in common. Yet how people deal with conflicts can vary widely and have a major impact on whether we feel effective and happy in our jobs and at home. Working from home and dealing with new workplace and business realities stemming from COVID-19 makes being conflict resilient more important than ever.
As a litigation lawyer, Cherolyn Knapp advocated for and advised clients in all manner of civil disputes. As a conflict management consultant and mediator, she assists participants with approaching conflict as an opportunity to stay curious and seek creative solutions.
What you will learn in this interactive workshop:
- Insight into conflict styles and our own defaults
- Traps and pitfalls that keep us stuck in conflict
- Strategies for approaching conflict and dealing with it productively
- 30 minute presentation by Cherolyn
- 30 minute facilitated group discussion using breakout rooms
WHEN: Thursday, July 16, 2020 10:00 to 11:00 am
ZOOM LINK: To follow by email after registration