Leading My Organization Through a Crisis, 6 Part Virtual Seminar Series
For C-Suite and Executive leaders
The goal of this series is to support the leaders of Tectoria in developing strong workplace cultures, while confidently leading their organization through the Covid-19 pandemic and beyond. Each session will be highly interactive to help build connections and insights around common issues you are faced with at a time of crisis and isolation.
This weekly, 1-hour interactive session covers a different theme each week:
May 7: The emotionally intelligent executive (passed, request recording)
May 14: Leading with resilience and agility
May 21: Managing occupational health and safety risks in a virtual workplace
May 28: Courageous conversations during tough times
June 4: Developing a cohesive leadership team
June 11: Enabling others to act
Key outcomes include:
- Uncover the leadership competencies required to motivate and inspire teams to achieve organizational goals during scary and uncertain times.
- Discover practical ways to manage self and my organization through a crisis.
- Understand what the occupational health and safety responsibilities are as an employer, supervisor, and worker in a virtual workplace.
- Discuss how to promote honesty and open dialogue across the organization to increase resiliency and agility across teams.
- Examine and apply methods to lead an organization, team, and individuals through change.
- Discuss how to create an expansive workplace that will support people through good and bad times.
Dr. Pagonis’ research and experience focuses on how leaders can create a culture where people feel safe, supported and able to engage in activity that promotes trust building and innovation. Dr. Pagonis has held managerial positions in the private, public, and non-profit sector. She has dedicated her career in designing innovative practices in
learning and development that support organizations in achieving excellence in everything they do.
- VIATEC will subsidize 100% of the cost, making it free for members!
- Register for all upcoming sessions under "Conference Registration", or select individual sessions below
- You will be sent the Zoom link in your confirmation email.
Director of Leadership and Learning