As we enter a phased re-opening for business in BC, small business owners around the province are eager to welcome customers again.
If you’re opening or expanding your offerings, there are guidelines you need to follow and best practices for making the transition smooth and safe for your staff, your clients and yourself!
On May 26, join Women’s Enterprise Centre for an overview of the various factors you should keep in mind and have your questions answered by our Business Advisory team.
We’ll talk about the steps you can take to restart your business safely, including:
- Understanding what has changed in your business; what does the ‘new normal’ look like in your business?
- Listening to your customers – what are their needs and wants for your business?
- What help do you need? How are you managing your work-life balance?
- Communication – with your team, suppliers, customers etc
- Following guidelines to re-open: WorkSafeBC, provincial government and industry guidelines
- Navigating federal funding programs – which programs can help you? What to do if you are still falling through the gaps?
Tuesday | May 26, 2020 | 2pm to 3am PT | Webinar | FREE
Facilitator: Dawn McCooey, MA CMC | Business Advisor, Women’s Enterprise Centre
Panelist: Melanie Rupp, Director, Loans & Advisory Services, Women’s Enterprise Centre
Contact: Women's Enterprise Centre, firstname.lastname@example.org, 1.800.643.7014