The 2018 Sweater Weather Get Together
In the spirit of the holidays and community, we are trying something new!
VIATEC and the Greater Victoria Chamber of Commerce have joined forces for the first time to bring our members the Sweater Weather Get Together on December 7th, 4-7pm at the Songhees Wellness Centre!
This event is about bridging our communities, learning together, networking and having some fun while we’re at it. Members will have the opportunity to learn more about all the services the Songhees Wellness Centre offers the community and be able to tour the facility!
Tours will take place at: 4:30pm, 5pm, 5:45pm and 6:30pm.
In addition to learning more about the Songhees Wellness Centre, you’ll be able to network with both memberships over wine, beer and Candy Cane Cocktails from Toque Catering, INCREDIBLE food creations from Songhees Events & Catering, the "Boom Boom Gif Booth" from 4Frames Photo Booth and a live set from DJ Rara Avis. We’ll also be announcing the results from the VIATEC Foundation Food Bank Challenge!
BEST OF ALL… kids are welcome! Bring the whole family as we’ll have a kid zone filled with kid-friendly food and drink, and craft activities to activate their creative sides (and keep them busy).
Don’t forget to wear your best (or worst) holiday sweater as you could win a prize!
- This event is for members of VIATEC or the Greater Victoria Chamber of Commerce (and their families and/or plus one's) only.
- You may register above if you’re a VIATEC member, or you can also register on the Chamber’s website if you’re a member of theirs.
- Member of both? AWESOME! Then the choice is yours :).
- $5 per adult (Members may sign up a non-member +1. All proceeds go to the VIATEC Foundation Food Bank Challenge!)
- FREE for youth 16 and under
Songhees Wellness Centre's HE'WAS Hall
1100 Admirals Rd
Free Parking: Just head down Maplebank Rd until you reach the lower lot around back. Main entrance for the event is just off the roundabout (up the steps from the parking lot).
VIATEC reserves the right to take photos and/or video for promotional purposes at every event. That being said, we recognize that this event includes minors and the "Kid Zone" will be off limits from media.