The #BCGO Tour - Victoria stop
This fall, we’re visiting six cities across the province looking for BC innovators. The #BCGO Tour is a presentation platform for industry, government and regional stakeholders to communicate and discuss their innovation challenges with BC researchers, companies and entrepreneurs.
This is an incredible opportunity for innovators to meet potential customers first-hand and make meaningful business connections.
Register for a FREE #BCGO event in:
- Prince George – Friday, September 22, 2017
- Nelson – Friday, September 29, 2017
- Victoria – Friday, October 13, 2017 (Location: Delta Ocean Pointe)
- Surrey – Friday, October 20, 2017
- Kelowna – Friday, October 27, 2017
- Kamloops – Friday, November 3, 2017
Bringing Big Customers to Your Doorstep
We are excited to be hosting a very special event in your community and would like you to attend. Come learn about the challenges faced by companies and tell us how YOU can solve them.
This is our 2nd #BCGO Tour (formerly called Regional Innovation Opportunities). Over 450 people attended last year across 7 different cities. Over 600 connections were made and many business deals have already closed!
Solve these challenges through BC innovation.
Grow your company in your community and have customers around the world.
Who's coming? (Location: Delta Ocean Pointe)
Notable industry, government, regional stakeholders, BC researchers, companies and entrepreneurs. Stay tuned for further details!
The innovation challenges are the path to global markets. We’re bringing together local, provincial and national brands plus government officials. We’re all stakeholders in building a strong innovation economy in our province. This means solving BIG problems with GREAT BC solutions.
What can you expect?
A showcase of challenges specific to companies and ministries that are the gateway to global markets.
- Get first-hand knowledge about the needs of technology buyers and government procurement.
- Attend to share your ideas and solutions to these innovation challenges and discover market opportunities!
- Make powerful connections.