Thinking About Exporting?
October Business Development Roundtable
Date: Oct 16, 2019
Time: 2:00pm to 3:30pm
THINKING ABOUT EXPORTING?
Learn about the opportunities in Free Trade Agreements and government programs that can help your business.
Canada has a key business and first mover advantage as the only country to have Free Trade Agreements (FTAs) with all other countries in the G7—the US, UK, France, Germany, Italy, and Japan.
Attend this informative session to learn about the opportunities for the technology sector in Canada’s recent FTAs, such as the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP) and the Canada-EU Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA), as well as government programs that can help you develop a detailed export strategy and reach international customers, partners and others in new markets abroad.
Who’s it for?
- Business leaders who are planning on expanding into new international markets
- Business leaders who are considering growing their business through export
- Learn about what’s important to become “export ready”.
- Find out about government programs and services.
- Tap into the Government of B.C.’s Trade and Investment network in key global markets to make the connections you need with local partners, customers, suppliers and others.
- Find out how Canada’s FTAs can give Canadian companies preferential access to diverse markets all over the world.
This one and a half hour session will include short presentations and Q&A from:
- Elizabeth Johnston, Trade Services Manager, Technology and Marine Sector, International Trade Division, Ministry of Jobs, Trade and Technology
- Chelsie Luciani, Senior Manager, Trade Policy and Negotiations Branch, Ministry of Jobs, Trade and Technology
To register, go to: EXPORT Workshop here: http://www.cvent.com/d/wyqtwd