Unleashing The Knowledge In The Room
Location: Fort Tectoria - 777 Fort St
Date: Wednesday, August 15, 2018
Time: 8:30am - 12:30pm
The right facilitator or presenter can make or break a workshop or presentation.
This interactive session focuses on sharing and practicing techniques that can ‘up your game’ when in front of the room. For example, presenting, driving agendas for discovery sessions, guiding teams to consensus or delivering workshops.
- How to prepare
- How to work with different personality types
- Where to stand and when to stand there – and why!
- How to control the uncontrollable and how to engage the un-engageable
- Tools to gain momentum or to get un-stuck
- Securing commitment, consensus and buy in
Ian Johnston is a professional facilitator and management consultant who has had successful projects in many industries, casinos to military, and education to utilities. He has worked with all levels of stakeholders in private, public and non-profit organizations. He is also a professional business coach and mentor.