I.T Systems Administrator
North Saanich, B.C
08 Feb 2019
28 Feb 2019
09 Apr 2019
- IT Certification or equivalent post secondary studies as well as practical business experience.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in an MS Windows business environment.
- Database knowledge required.
- Ability to manage multiple end-user requests and priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work and problem solve independently.
- A valid and clear criminal record check is required.
Terra Remote Sensing is partnering with the Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada's Digital Skills for Youth Program (DS4Y) to fulfil this role. Interns must meet the following DS4Y criteria:
- Be between 1 and 30 years of at age at the start of the internship.
- Have recently (within 2 years prior to the start of the internship) completed relevant post-secondary studies.
- Legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Canadian citizen, permanent Resident or person who has been granted refugee status.
- Not in receipt of Employment Insurance during the internship.
Salary will commensurate with skills, qualifications and experience.
Terra is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the principle of equity in employment. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority consideration. Relocation will not be provided for this position.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please e-mail your resume and cover letter to
firstname.lastname@example.org, Attention: Human Resources and IT Intern in the subject heading.