Support Team Specialist
This job is expired.
The Right Fit:
Our best Dolphins are:
- Responsible: you take ownership of your role, and always do the right thing for our Allies, their business, and our team.
- Continuous learners: if you don’t know something, you ask questions and jump right in to learn new skills. You are intensely curious about business and technology and are forever hungry for personal growth.
- Process-oriented: checklists, documentation, and standards excite you. You enjoy building and following systems that keep things organized and Allies (and Dolphins) happy.
- Impact-Driven: you’re not just looking for a job, but more importantly, you are passionate about finding a long term home for your career, with equally-passionate people, at a place that makes a difference in the world.
Smart Dolphins IT Solutions Inc., Cultural Expectations:
- Represent Smart Dolphins IT Solutions Inc., by exemplifying company’s core values in a professional manner.
- Embody Complete Ownership: be accountable for your roles and responsibilities. Hold others accountable to theirs.
- Bring Energy and Positivity: be confident and allow your energy and positive attitude to come through.
- Always be Growing: stay current and ahead of your field.
- Love the Pod and let your Dorsal Pride Show.
- Always do the Right Thing.
Working at Smart Dolphins
If you asked our current team why they love Smart Dolphins, they’ll tell you being here feels like a one-of-a-kind opportunity. We do challenging and meaningful work for some really caring, successful and valuable local organizations, all while working with a family-like team. The perks and office are great. For most Dolphins, there is no place we’d rather work!
Our leadership is committed to teaching our team about our business, technology, and generally providing continuous learning and educational opportunities. Working here means building a business you take pride in and growing into the Dolphin we need you to be in the future.
Smart Dolphins has been recognized with several awards that speak to the unique and special place we’ve created over the years together:
- 2018 – Best Place to Work Canada (including Best Workplace in Technology and Best Workplace for Millennials)
- 2017 – Outstanding Workplace of the Year (GVCC)
- 2012 – VIATEC Employer of the Year
- 2007 – Worklife BC Award of Merit
We hope you’ll help us win our next award!
3995 Quadra St #303, Victoria, BC V8X 1J8
06 Mar 2019
15 Apr 2019
05 May 2019
Our online application will give you the option to apply to this role as a complete person – not just a resume. The application will assess your qualifications, personality traits and workplace preferences, and should take 10 to 15 minutes to complete. After submitting, you’ll receive an email inviting you to log in and view your assessment results.
We strive to build a team that reflects the diversity of the community we work in, and encourage applications from ALL groups and people, including those who are traditionally underrepresented. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us using the “Help” button.
We will review applications, with priority given to those who have completed the assessment, and look forward to hearing from you.
Apply at: https://form.jotform.com/90634232973257