Digital Economy: Rapid Response + Resiliency Program
In response to the economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, Innovate BC is pleased to offer the Digital Economy: Rapid Response + Resiliency (DER3) Program to support small-medium sized businesses, in any sector, enter or expand in the digital economy. The program will be available in six regions throughout the province and will provide:
- Personalized advisory services to assess needs, recommend tools and solutions toward appropriate technology adoption, and guidance on the implementation.
- Resource materials, best practices, and tools needed to increase business capacity, expand into new markets or opportunities, and respond to physical restrictions associated with COVID-19 workplace requirements.
- Connections to vetted digital service providers and subject matter experts that may address specific needs, beyond the items listed above.
- Be a small or medium-sized business (less than 500 employees)
- Be located in one of these regions in British Columbia: Greater Victoria; Central Island, Northern Island, Sunshine Coast & Gulf Islands; Okanagan Valley; Kootenays; Central Interior B.C.; North Central B.C.
The program also welcomes applications from small and medium-sized digital service providers and subject matter experts located anywhere in British Columbia.
- Small-medium sized business apply here.
- Digital service provider apply here.
- Subject matter expert apply here.